Computer Network Administrator – Old #2
Computer & Network Administration Training
Gain the Skills to Launch a Career in Computer Networking, Security, Installation & Maintenance, Linux and Cloud Technologies
Have you always liked to take things apart to see how they work? Do you like troubleshooting problems to find a solution? Are you a computer technology junkie?
If you answered yes to these questions, then a career in Computer and Network Administration might be for you – and in less time than you think.
CCI Training Center offers an accelerated program that can have you ready for an entry-level position as a Computer Support Specialist, Network Technician, or PC and Technical Support Specialist in just 7 months!
Having trained for some of the most in-demand industry certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco and Linux Professional Institute, you will be ready to help create, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of complex network systems, in many different industries.
With small class sizes and qualified, experienced IT instructors, you will receive more individualized, real-world instruction in a relaxed learning environment. Additionally, with CCI’s 2&2 flexible learning program, you can take two day or evening classes on campus (Dallas and Arlington) and two online classes each week, making it easier to fit learning into your busy lifestyle.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Your new career really is within reach.
Courses & Certifications Included in the Program
- A+ (CompTIA A+)
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals (Microsoft MTA-98-366)
- Network Intermediate (CompTIA Network+)
- Linux Essentials (Linux Essentials Professional Development Certificate-PDC)
- Cloud Technology (CompTIA Cloud Essentials)
- IT Security Fundamentals (Microsoft MTA-98-367)
- Introduction to Routers & Switches (Cisco CCENT ICND1 100-105)
- Installing & Configuring Servers (Microsoft MCSA-70-410)
- Career Development
Flexible Class Schedules
CCI offers 2&2, which means you attend 2 days in class and 2 days online each week. The program length is 27 weeks for days classes and 40.5 weeks for night classes.
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
- Federal Financial Student Aid (FASFA),
- TWC / Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA),
- Scholarships, or
- Private Loans
CCI offers lifetime job search assistance as well as:
- Individualized Career Assessment,
- Resume & Interview Training,
- Internships & Externships, and
- Job Fair Opportunities.
Get Started Today!
To learn more about CCI’s Computer & Network Administrator program, schedule a campus tour or enroll, complete the form on the left or call one of our campuses.