Track-III CTA Google Cloud Certification
This Google Workspace course prepares students to operate and administer Google Workspace features and functions. The participants will learn how to administer each of the Google Workspace productivity components, such as Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and others.
Additionally, the course provides instruction on how to configure, plan, deploy, and implement the productivity components in Enterprise environments. Finally, students will learn the business value, importance and simplicity of using Google Workspace for small, medium and enterprise customer environments.
Google Workspace is formerly known as Google G-Suite and is an integrated suite of cloud-based collaboration and productivity applications. This career-changing course is available online for both the Dallas and Arlington campus locations.
Some more topics that are covered in this course are:
- The benefits of cloud computing in Google
- The integrated suite of products
- How Google Workspace is used in the enterprise
- Cloud concepts such as scalability, elasticity, agility, and disaster recovery
- Billing usage, subscriptions, and administrative management
- General security and network features
Associate Google Cloud Engineer
This course prepares you for the Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification. Students will learn how to setup a Google cloud solution environment and how to plan and configure a Google cloud solution. In addition, course enrollees will learn how to deploy and implement a Google cloud solution for operational success.
Additionally, the course will teach how to configure access and security to ensure the Google cloud provides optimal security functionality. Finally, students will learn how to use the Google Cloud console and command-line interfaces to perform common administration, management and maintenance tasks.
Some more topics discussed in this course are:
- How to deploy and implement a Google cloud solution for operational success
- How to configure access and security
- How to use the Google Cloud console and command-line interfaces
- How to perform common administration, management, and maintenance tasks
With a certification in Google Cloud, graduates can demonstrate to potential employers that they are proficient in foundational knowledge of cloud services and how the Google platform provides those services.
**For a full list of courses and course descriptions in this program track click here.
Five Things a Google Certificate Proves
An Associate Cloud Engineer certificate from Google proves the recipient is familiar with:
- General technology and cloud concepts
- Cloud security hardware and software applications
- Core Google Clouds solutions and cloud security tools
- Role-based compliance, privacy, governance and stakeholder identity authentication
- Configuration, management, and maintenance
Cloud Tech Jobs Available to Program Graduates
As a CCI Training Center graduate you will have access to the career services department. There you can receive assistance in seeking and securing employment.
The current growth in the Cloud Technology field promises not only employment potential but also opportunity to advance in the industry. Furthermore, hands-on training and industry certifications make you more attractive to prospective employers.
Some jobs that CCI graduate students can compete for are:
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Desktop Support Technician
- Cloud Help Desk Specialist
- Help Desk Analyst
- Cloud Migration Specialist
- Network Technician
- Technical Support Specialist
- Junior Cloud Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Cloud System Support
- Junior Cloud Administrator
Why Choose CCI?
CCI Training Center has been providing exceptional hands-on training in a professional learning environment for 35 years. Students are guided every step of the way to complete their program and are prepared to pass industry certifications. This premier IT school provides quality online IT training for those looking to start a new career in this fast-growing industry or for those looking to add new skills for possible promotions.
CCI Training Center doesn’t just get certifications in the hands of students, they do more. Upon graduation their Career Services department assist graduates in seeking and securing a place of employment.
In addition, students may retake classes at no additional tuition fee and all alumni benefit from life-long career assistance at no additional cost. That’s what makes CCI Training Center the best choice for you!
Get Trained…Get Certified…Get the Job!
Request More Information
Investing in yourself and your career is one of the smartest investments you will ever make. No one will work harder for you than you. The following are the kinds of financial available at CCI Training Center:
- Federal Financial Student Aid (FASFA),
- Grants, TWC / Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA), Scholarships, or Private Loans