CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (CEH)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
The Certified Ethical Hacker IT training course is a professional development option for people familiar with IT security topics. This workshop-style course covers all major topics required to prepare for successfully passing the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) examination.
Certification preparation includes hands-on experience working through situations through the lens of cybercriminals focused on gaining unauthorized access to networks and systems.
The CEH is a vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates the core competencies necessary for identifying system vulnerabilities using the targeted approach deployed by malicious hackers.
Attendees are exposed to:
- System testing techniques
- Criminal hacking processes
- The mechanism for securing systems from would-be invaders
CCI Training professional development and IT training coursework in this discipline prepare graduates to secure and protect systems and networks with a legal, ethical approach that includes implementing preventative and corrective measures before a system is compromised.
Professionals who may benefit from taking this career development training course include system security officers, systems administrators, auditors, system and network architects, and other professionals with an interest in security and network integrity infrastructures.
Students complete their work online. The work is completed under the supervision of a qualified and experienced instructor. Instructors are available to provide lectures and support while students work on their online coursework.
- Experience in Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of Linux/Unix-based OS
- Understanding of the TCP/IP Protocols
Certified Ethical Hacker Courses
In order to catch cybercriminals, you must see computer systems and networks through their eyes. Criminals gain unauthorized access through weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is designed to demonstrate the holder has certain skills necessary to protect and defend data, as well as respond to internal and external threats. If you are new to the IT industry, this certification will help you secure employment.
Certification means that individuals:
- Meet industry standards for professionals involved in ethical hacking activities,
- Agree to practice authorized, legal hacking techniques as a means to deter criminal success and protect data assets, and
- Follow self-regulating policies established by information security specialists and industry experts.
This fast-track computer training course covers the domain and major objectives for the CEH certification exam.
Workshop participants learn the five phases of ethical hacking and ways to approach a target and compromise the system. These five phases include:
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering One’s Tracks
The performance-based lab allows attendees to simulate real-world hardware, software, and command-line interface environments.
Participants will master relevant topics, including:
- Stealthy access and egress,
- Testing and penetration methods,
- Passive data traffic monitoring and identification,
- Trojan access,
- Wireless vulnerabilities,
- Running shellcode (disk versus RAM),
- Exploiting remote root weaknesses,
- Spoofing methodologies,
- Privilege hacking techniques,
- Anti-forensic activities
- Removing evidence,
- Hacking cloud-based applications,
- Hiding triggers in image files,
- Defensive techniques,
- Exploiting software and OS vulnerabilities,
- Recovering SSL encrypted activities,
- User impersonation strategies,
- Malicious log modification,
- And, more.
Certified Ethical Hacker Jobs
CEH certified professionals may qualify for a range of security positions including network security jobs, penetration tester, security engineer, IT auditor, and more.
Companies are eager to hire employees with experience. Once certified employers seek applicants that have IT-related skills plus Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.