Administrative Medical Assistant
Now Enrolling for Classes Starting 9/25!
Administrative Medical Assistant Program
Fast-Track Online Training
Online Administrative Medical Assistant Training
CCI Training Center’s Administrative Medical Assistant Training program is a great way to launch your healthcare career:
- 100% online, instructor-led program.
- Program is only six months long.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- 39 years of providing fast-track training and education.
- Career counseling and job placement assistance is available.
Remember: every healthcare expert started as a beginner.
What Does an Administrative Medical Assistant Do?
Administrative Medical Assistants are key to keeping the front and back end of a medical office running smoothly.
This includes a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Patient Scheduling
- Records Management
- Basic Insurance
- Patient Billing
- Electronic Medical Records
- Patient Record Management
Interested in learning more? It all starts with a conversation.
Why are Healthcare Certifications Important?
Employers value certified candidates for several reasons, including:
- a testament to your competence and training
- demonstrates to a potential employer that you are dedicated to the healthcare field
- shows to a potential employer that you have the knowledge to perform the functions of the job
- you are worth more to an employer
How Does Career Training Benefit You?
Many people mistakenly believe they need a college or associate degree to get started in healthcare.
Our Administrative Medical Assistant career training program is only six months long and gives you the knowledge, skills, and tools you need to start a rewarding healthcare career.
All you need is a high school diploma or GED. No prior experience in healthcare or any other field is needed.
Our instructor-led online training is ideal for anyone with work or family responsibilities; no need to put your life on hold!